ARTICLE 1 GENERAL
- These General Terms and Conditions, hereinafter referred to as “Terms”, apply to the use of the website(s) of Pure Natur, including its subdomains, all other, to all offers and Products and services provided by Pure Natur and to all other agreements that have been concluded with or on behalf of Pure Natur, unless otherwise agreed in
- By using the website or ordering Products or making use of services via this website, you, the Customer, declare to be a Consumer and you, agree with Pure Natur to these Terms, as amended from time to
- All content, in any form and in any way published on the website of Pure Natur (including logos, trademarks, copyrights, etc.) is Intellectual Property of Pure Natur and may not be distributed, changed, or otherwise used without the express prior permission of Pure Natur.
- By using the website and accepting these Terms you declare that you are of age in the country in which you reside and that buying and using our Products or services is legally permitted in your place of residence or at their destination. Customer is solely responsible for ensuring this, and Pure Natur rejects any liability in this respect.
- Pure Natur reserves the right to refuse to enter into an agreement or to deliver Products or services at any time without giving any
- These Terms apply to every offer made by Pure Natur and to every distance-contract that has been realized between and Pure Natur and a
- Prior to the conclusion of a distance contract, the text of these Terms will be made available to the Consumer through the website of Pure Natur. If this is not reasonably possible, Pure Natur will indicate, before the distance-contract is concluded, in what way these Terms are available for inspection at the premises of Pure Natur and that they will be sent free of charge to the Consumer, as quickly as possible, at the Consumer`s
- These Terms are registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce, with number 77944127.
- Deviations from and/or additions to a provision in these Terms can only apply if agreed
in writing: no other agreements are applicable unless Pure Natur accepts these in writing.
ARTICLE 2 DEFINITIONS
In these Terms the following definitions are understood to mean:
- Pure Natur: a trademark and brand/tradename of Pure Functionals BV.
- Products: all items, in singular (Product) or in plural (Products) displayed on the website that are being sold under the tradename(s) “Pure Natur, “Pure Ingredients” or through (its) (white)labels or future Tradenames. The terms Product and Products are interchangeable.
- Consumer: natural person whose actions are not carried out for objectives relating to the course of a trade, of a profession, or of a business.
- Customer: Consumer that buys one or more Products from Pure Natur.
- Day: calendar day.
- Digital content: data that are produced and supplied in digital form.
- Right of withdrawal: the possibility of a consumer to waive a distance contract within the withdrawal period.
ARTICLE 3 REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT
- To place an order via the Pure Natur website, Customer can first create an account on the registration page or buy as a visitor. During the registration process, Customer is requested to choose a suitable username and a suitable password. Both must be treated strictly confidential by Customer.
- Pure Natur is not liable for (any) misuse of (any) login data and assumes that the person using our website is the registered Customer. Pure Natur or its employees will never ask for your password. If you suspect that your credentials ended up in wrong hands, you must immediately change your log-in details.
ARTICLE 4 OFFER
- If an offer is subject to a limited period of validity or if it is made subject to conditions, this will be explicitly mentioned in the offer.
- The offer contains an accurate description of the Products, digital content and services being offered, however, Pure Natur is not bound by obvious errors or mistakes in the offer.
- Every offer contains information that makes it clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are related to the acceptance of the offer.
ARTICLE 5 CONTRACT
- The offer of Products on the website may not be construed as a request from Pure Natur to conclude a purchase agreement. Since Products may no longer be in stock, Customer cannot directly conclude a purchase agreement due to this order. The contract will be concluded when Pure Natur sends the Product(s) to you.
- Pure Natur reserves the right to refuse to enter into an agreement without stating
- When an order from Customer is cancelled, limited, or postponed, Pure Natur will take all reasonable measures to contact Customer to clarify the
- If the contract is concluded electronically, Pure Natur will take suitable technical and organizational measures to secure electronic transfers of data and a safe web environment. If Consumer pays electronically, the trader will take suitable security measures.
- Pure Natur may obtain information, within statutory frameworks, about Consumer’s ability to fulfill his payment obligations, as well as about facts and factors that are important for the responsible conclusion of the distance- If that research gives the trader proper grounds for declining to conclude the contract, then he has a right, supported by reasons, to reject an order or application or to bind its implementation to special conditions.
- Pure Natur will send to Consumer, at the latest when delivering a Product or service, the following information, in writing, or in such a way that the consumer can store it on an accessible durable medium: the office address of Pure Natur business location where Consumer can lodge complaints, the conditions under which Consumer can make use of the right of withdrawal and the method for doing so, or a clear statement relating to preclusion from the right of withdrawal, information on guarantees and existing after-sales service, the price, including all taxes on the Product(s), service or digital content; the costs of delivery insofar as applicable, and the method of payment, delivery or implementing the distance contract and the requirements for terminating the contract.
- If Consumer has a right of withdrawal, the model form for right of withdrawal.
ARTICLE 6 PRICE AND PAYMENT
- All prices quoted by Pure Natur on the website and in other written media include VAT.
- All costs included in the price are explicitly mentioned. Any additional costs are mentioned separately and are for the account of Customer.
- During the period of validity indicated in the offer, the prices of the Products and services being offered will not be increased, except for changes in VAT-tariffs.
- The Products are sent by Pure Natur, based in Amsterdam. Customer is liable for all customs and import duties due. Pure Natur has no influence on such additional costs and cannot provide information about this. For more information, contact the customs authorities at the place of
- The purchase price must be paid in advance by Customer and is due at the time of ordering the Products on the website. The Products are not delivered to Customer before the full purchase price is In case of payment arrears, Pure Natur can terminate the agreement without setting a further term.
- The payment methods accepted by Pure Nature are stated on the website. Pure Nature reserves the right to make changes any time at our
ARTICLE 7 DELIVERY
- Provided the Products are fully available, these will usually be delivered within 2 (two) to 4 (four) working days (after receipt of the payment) to the delivery address specified by you in the order. Longer delivery times may occur in certain countries; consult our website for more information. All delivery periods are non-binding, and non-compliance does not entitle you to terminate the
- If Pure Natur does not deliver in time, you can terminate the agreement after you a have granted Pure Natur a (further) term of at least 20 (twenty) working days in which we can still fulfil our obligation. Pure Natur will refund the purchase price of the Product(s) at the termination of the agreement. Any (further) liability for damage(s) due to delayed or non-fulfilled deliveries is excluded.
- Customer must accept delivery in parts when, for example, a part of the ordered Products is no longer available or can only be delivered with a
ARTICLE 8 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- Pure Natur always follows the actual Dutch law regarding the rights of withdrawal.
- When purchasing Products, Consumer has the right to dissolve a contract, without giving reasons, during a period of at least 14 days. Pure Natur is allowed to ask Consumer for the reason of this dissolution, but Consumer is under no obligation to state his/her reason(s).
- In that case the Products should be returned sealed, unopened, unused, undamaged and in the original packaging if possible. As soon as Pure Natur received the Products back and the conditions for return have been fulfilled, you will be reimbursed the purchase price; the costs of returning the Products are not
- The right of withdrawal is not applicable for perishable Products bought via the website. After receipt of payment the sale of such Products is definite.
- During the withdrawal period, Consumer shall treat the Product and its packaging with care. He shall only unpack or use the Products in as far as necessary to assess the nature, the characteristics and efficacy of the Product(s). Point of departure is that Consumer may only handle and inspect the Product in the same way that he would be allowed in a shop.
ARTICLE 9 WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
- Pure Natur always follows the actual Dutch law for regarding legal warranties.
- Customer must inspect the Product(s)s immediately after receipt and report immediately any defects to Pure Natur in writing within 7 (seven) days, otherwise the Products are deemed to have been approved. Hidden defects must also be reported to Pure Natur in writing within 7 (seven) days of
- All Products are based on natural products and are subject to natural variations. Pure Natur is not responsible for any deviations (in color, smell, taste, ).
- All Products are delivered as they are. Deviating images, information about or descriptions of Products on the website or in other written media from Pure Natur do not count as a warranty with respect to certain
- Defective Products must be returned for investigation to the business address of Pure Natur.
- Pure Natur has the right to deliver replacement Products or to refund the purchase
In case of reimbursement of the purchase price no import duties will be reimbursed. Pure Natur is not liable for damage that Customer has suffered because of defective Products. The limitation period of two years applies to claims for compensation.
- An extra guarantee arrangement or facility offered by Pure Natur, manufacturer or importer can never affect the statutory rights and claims that Consumer can enforce against Pure Natur on the grounds of the contract if the Pure Natur failed to fulfil his part in the contract.
- Customer agrees that the use of the Product(s) and services of Pure Natur is at his own risk.
- As far as legally possible, any liability of Pure Natur or a company affiliated to Pure Natur is excluded for damage or other negative consequences that result for Customer from or in connection with the concluded purchase agreement or the delivery or use of Products and services of Pure Natur.
ARTICLE 10 CUSTOMER SERVICE
In case of questions, comments, or complaints about our Products and/or our services, you can contact our customer-service by telephone or by e-mail (see contact details here below). Pure Natur will do everything reasonably possible to contact you in 3 (three) working days.
ARTICLE 11 COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
- Pure Natur provides for an internal complaints procedure that is given sufficient publicity on its website and will deal with a complaint in accordance with this procedure.
- A Consumer who has discovered shortcomings in the implementation of a contract must submit any complaints to the Pure Natur without delay, in full and with clear descriptions.
- A reply to complaints submitted to Pure Natur the trader will be provided within a period of 14 (fourteen) days, calculated from the date of receipt. If it is anticipated that a complaint will require a longer processing time, then Pure Natur will reply within 14 days, confirming receipt and indicating when Consumer can expect a more elaborate reply.
- Consumer should give the trader a period of at least 4 (six) weeks to solve the complaint in joint consultation. After 8 (eight) weeks, an unresolved complaint becomes a dispute that is subject to the dispute settlement scheme.
- The complainer will send its complaint to the business address of Pure Natur.
- Consumer can submit a dispute to the dispute committee via the European ODR platform:
ARTICLE 12 AMENDMENT TERMS
Pure Natur reserves the right to change or supplement these Terms at any time and without prior notice. The Terms are published on our website in the most recent version or published in a different way.
ARTICLE 13 CONTACT DETAILS PURE NATUR
Company Pure Functionals B.V.
Address Overschiestraat 65, 1062 XD Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber Commerce 77944127
ARTICLE 14 FINAL PROVISIONS
- If one or more provisions of these Terms are wholly or partially invalid or may be annulled, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The void provisions will be replaced by a legally valid arrangement that approximates the original intention of the parties as much as possible.
- All disputes arising from or related to the agreement between Pure Natur and Customer or these Terms (including the legally valid takeover thereof) shall exclusively be submitted to the competent court in the place of business of Pure Natur.
- The substantive Dutch law applies to the agreement between Pure Natur and Customer and to these Terms, except for conflict-of-law provisions. The applicability of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (Vienna Sales Convention) is expressly
Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 28 March 2022